How To Start Public Speaking
5. How to Involve your audience when speaking
This is the fifth video in this short course on How To Get Started with Public Speaking by Diana Thomson.
There are six videos in this short online public speaking course and every day you will receive an email with the link to the next video in your mailbox.
- How to Calm Your Nerves
- Body Language and Vocal Variety
- How to make your speech your own
- How to get the audience involved
- The best way to start – at the end
If you haven't already, save Diana's email address into your email address book to ensure the emails are delivered into your main email box and not your 'other', junk, or updates folders.
See you in tomorrow's video where she'll be speaking about The best way to start – by starting at the end.